[il-talk] Total Cost of Convention Events

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 20:14:51 UTC 2013

There is the room, of course.  The hotel has a continental breakfast on Saturday and I think Sunday, included with the room.  There are the two lunches, which I believe are $15.  The banquet is $30 or $25, one of the two.  I registered before October 11, so I was able to register for a lower price.  If you register now, the price is $15.

Robert H

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen
roberthansen33 at yahoo.com