[il-talk] Fw: BRAL?

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:50:32 UTC 2013

Well, here’s a shocker.  The annual Braille Readers Are Leaders contest sponsored by national apparently is no more.  The adult contest was around the last 5 (?) years.  And its demise is only one year after national stopped the BRAL program for children, that having been around for maybe 30 years.

I think the NFB of Illinois needs to consider sponsoring some kind of BRAL contest on a statewide level.

Bob