[il-talk] Grabbing Cane Tops On The Bus

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 03:19:52 UTC 2013

I let them shake the cane around for a little bit and when they realize that it is not a grab a pole they apologize and proceed to their seat I think its hilarious when they do it because I have to laugh at myself today and that's how I do business thank you and I had a lovely weekend this weekend and with that being said I will keep coming back robert a. Hansen

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Robert Hansen
co program director WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org
Member Northeastern Illinois University Student Government Council Of Clubs Representative
(872) 226-5226