[il-talk] Grabbing Cane Tops On The Bus

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 23:00:45 UTC 2013

Nick, when that happens to me, I'll politely tell the person grabbing my cane top that this is a white cane, not a grab pole.  If that doesn't work, then i'll remove their hands from my cane top, and telll them " this is a cane not a grab bar, please watch what you are holding on to."  I find that these tactics are the most effective way in handeling simular situations.