[il-talk] Grabbing Cane Tops On The Bus

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 03:26:41 UTC 2013

Robert h. Here again I use a 50/50 Kane and when I get on the bus sometimes I folded in half so that I can't be bothered with people grabbing the top although I do find it a little amusing for myself to watch somebody grabbing the top of a cane and then I juggle it sometimes sometimes they figure it out to me I just sit back and laugh because it's not the end of the world so I like to laugh today yes thank you photo

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Robert Hansen
co program director WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org
Member Northeastern Illinois University Student Government Council Of Clubs Representative
(872) 226-5226