[il-talk] Shopping Certificate order

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 30 01:44:29 UTC 2013

Hello Colleagues,

I am again writing the list on behalf of Dave Meyer, who coordinates our
Shopping Certificate program. Those who attended our convention Sunday
and heard our Treasurer's Report learned that this fundraiser, which
costs us nothing in materials and only some postage for some, netted us
over $4,000 last year. Those who came to the convention or listened to
the stream saw or heard many of the things our fund raising made
possible.  I explained last week that our December order, which must
take place in November this year, is normally our biggest, and that
these certificates can make great Christmas gifts. Since Dave is still
offline, the only way to pass along your order will be to contact him. I
was surprised when Dave called me today to tell me that aside from a
very generous order from the vendors, Dave has had no orders called in
since that message.

Please call Dave at (708) 606-7091 and let him know what you would like.
Please do this even if you have previously emailed him that information.
  Dave plans to have these certificates available by the Saturday
November 9 chapter Meeting. He will need your order by the previous
Sunday, November 3.  Don't make Dave have to call you.  Let's do our
part in helping Dave make this fund raiser the great success it has been.

Cordially,
Bill Reif