[il-talk] Study Abroad in Ireland

Robert Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 15:05:56 UTC 2013

Hi folks.

I have made a decision this weekend.  This Tuesday, I will go to the
International Studies office at NEIU to get an application and gather
information to study abroad.  This would be an all expenses paid journey
for me.  This would be a positive experience for  me into things I would
have never thought I wanted in life.  If I am chosen, I would study
abroad in Ireland.  I would be there for the entire Spring term in 2014.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

Robert A. Hansen Peer Mentor Council Of Clubs Representative Co-Program
Director WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org Northeastern Illinois
University roberthansen33 at yahoo.com (NFB related) Phone (872)226-5226
Studying NonTraditional Degree Program Bachelor of Arts
Interdisciplinary Studies focusing on Sociology Northeastern Illinois
University www.neiu.edu