[il-talk] Study Abroad in Ireland

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Mon Sep 2 15:09:16 UTC 2013

Wonderful.  Go for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Hansen
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 10:06 AM
To: NFB IL-Talk
Subject: [il-talk] Study Abroad in Ireland

Hi folks.

I have made a decision this weekend.  This Tuesday, I will go to the
International Studies office at NEIU to get an application and gather
information to study abroad.  This would be an all expenses paid journey for
me.  This would be a positive experience for  me into things I would have
never thought I wanted in life.  If I am chosen, I would study abroad in
Ireland.  I would be there for the entire Spring term in 2014.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

Robert A. Hansen Peer Mentor Council Of Clubs Representative Co-Program
Director WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org Northeastern Illinois University
roberthansen33 at yahoo.com (NFB related) Phone (872)226-5226 Studying
NonTraditional Degree Program Bachelor of Arts Interdisciplinary Studies
focusing on Sociology Northeastern Illinois University www.neiu.edu