[il-talk] another computer issue

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 17:04:40 UTC 2013

Hi Rob. What you have there is a document that is an image. If you have something like Kurzweil 1000 or open book, there Is a way to have open book or Kurzweil recognize the image converted into text. With open book, you want to print to the freedom in Port printer I don't know what the option is an Kurzweil 1000. Please contact me further off list about this and will get it resolved hopefully.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone