[il-talk] Question.

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:28:11 UTC 2014

If you have a reduced fare card, yes; it is not the same as your PACE ADA paratransit card. Your fare depends on the distance you are traveling. If you have an actual station where you get on or get on downtown, don't purchase your ticket on the train; it will be about $2 more. You cannot purchase round trip tickets from the conductor on the train.
Sharon