[il-talk] Question.

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 17:13:38 UTC 2014

Lynn sheryll is pretty much correct. However if you get on the train on the weekend you deal just charge you $7 for a weekend pass and that will allow you to use Metro any line anytime during at the weekend. If you get on during the week day it depends on where you going and depends on your to your station has (??) agents in it doing the times right. If they're all ticket agent in the station during the time you running then you pay on the train then if it's stick you for three extra dollars. However if there's no ticket agent in the station that time you ride. (??) just the ticket machine than you'll be charged the reduced fare with no extra charge. I hope this helps.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/wps8zfSr-20140405-1257.wav