[il-talk] Question on DVD's

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:07:31 UTC 2014

I have a set of 3 DVD’s that are a lecture.  I’m using my computer to listen to them.  When I get them going, Media Player is the application playing them.

My question is:  as I’m listening to a DVD, is there a way to mark where I stop so when I insert the DVD into the computer the next time, the lecture will start up where I left off?  Right now, when I insert the DVD back into the computer, it starts at the beginning again.  There doesn’t appear to be separate tracks, like on an audio CD that is an album.