[il-talk] Question on DVD's

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 20:33:08 UTC 2014

My experience with dvd's are that they pick up where they left off. I am
not sure if all dvd players do this.  I have always either used a dvd
player (stand alone) or a dvd software that has come with the computer.
  I think I have played a dvd using Windows Media player, however cannot
remember if it picked up where I left off.

Robert H.