[il-talk] WZRD 40th anniversary event part I today

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 11:45:43 UTC 2014

WZRD Chicago 88.3 FM
<https://www.facebook.com/wzrdchicago/posts/10152330038561011>

Tune in to Wzrd 88.3 Fm, wzrdchicago.org or drop by the Northeastern
Student cafeteria to catch a special all day Thursday night live with
live music starting at 12:00 pm till we choose to stop 11:00 Pm. Chicken
Fat (klezmer) Viento del Sol ( Mexican Folk) NEiu Jazz band ( Jazz) Blue
Dream ( Psych Blues) , Shelly Miller ( Female alt / Rock) The Vale (
Avant Pop) and Them Guilty Aces (Rockabilly ) Music to satisfy most
musical cravings https://www.facebook.com/events/240291276155506/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/240291276155506/?source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular>