[il-talk] Rescheduling Mentoring Meeting

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:59:31 UTC 2014

Hi Friends from Illinois:

Unfortunately, the meeting about mentoring scheduled for next Tuesday is
going to have to be rescheduled.  I have to be on another call during that
exact time period.

How does Wednesday the 16th work for those who are interested in mentoring?
 April 16th at 7 PM Central.  This will be the date unless I hear that
people have conflicts.  I look forward to talking to you then, we have a
lot to discuss including new people to interview!

Thanks all, and my apologies once again.

Rose