[il-talk] Taxi Access program Trouble

Sean Ziadeh seanziadeh at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:37:32 UTC 2014

Perhaps the trouble I am having is rooted in the fact that I do not look disabled (blind).  They may think that a fraud is taking place.

But they often claim they do not like to take it because they may not get paid when issues come up or merely they want cash.

I hope others are not having the same troubles I experience.  If so, something should correct the issue.