[il-talk] non24

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 20:32:38 UTC 2014

As I thought, this product does not work.  I have always questioned this
product.  Find some information about it and share it with the public.
Is this non24 a scam by big pharma to sell more drugs? People have often
asked me about this.  I tell them and they agree with me that this is
nothing more than big pharma wanting to promote more drugs.  If non24 is
real, then I am full of it.

Robert