[il-talk] non24

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 16 21:11:27 UTC 2014

I think we need to be careful here, and not
"blindly" throw accusations around.  I think the
drug company is exaggerating the prevelance of
the problem, and the commercials could put people
in a better light.  However, the problem does
exist for some blind pers0ons.  I have personally
talked to several people who were inthe drug
studies, and the product has genuinely helped them.

Dave