[il-talk] non24

David Meyer datemeyer at samobile.net
Wed Apr 16 22:57:02 UTC 2014

I really can't comment on how effective the drug in ques5tion is or is
not.  In fact, I can't even comment about whether or not I have the
condition, as my condition is complecated by my having sleep apnia.
However, back in the 1980's, I tested negative for sleep apnia and had
a lot of trouble very much like that which has been described as
symptoms of non-24.  I this drug but because of my sleep apnia, I did
not qualify as a participant.  I truly feel this disorder is
legitimate.  As for the drug in question, I wish I would have had an
opportunity to experience it.  It might have been helpful.wanted to
take advantage of the study for