[il-talk] non24

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 21:35:28 UTC 2014

and it has interfered with certain things in life. There are others in this organization that have posted similar comments to yours and I have actually gotten very upset by them. I would suggest finding out more information about a topic so as not to judge a book by its cover. Thanks.
Leslie Rob. Wait a second, I actually do have this condition.

Sent from my iPhone