[il-talk] Mentoring Meeting Tomorrow

Personal rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 16:19:33 UTC 2014

Hello NFBI Family,

I apologize for the short notice, but tomorrow evening will be our monthly mentoring meeting.

It is time to start thinking about how we can improve the program for next year, and my idea is to start the mentoring program EARLY.  Rather than plan on having mentor/mentee pairs plan to meet for the first time at state convention, why not take the exact opposite approach?  Let's match mentors/mentees prior to state convention.  In my mind, it is easier to stay in touch with someone you have a pre-existing relationship with as opposed to someone who you have never met.

I hope that many of you can make the call tomorrow evening at 7 PM Central.  The number is 805-360-1000.  The passcode is IABS (4227).

I appreciate you all,

Rose

Sent from my iPad