[il-talk] Mentoring Meeting Tomorrow

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Aug 24 18:55:13 UTC 2014

Works for me!

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Personal via il-talk
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:19 AM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [il-talk] Mentoring Meeting Tomorrow

Hello NFBI Family,

I apologize for the short notice, but tomorrow evening will be our monthly
mentoring meeting.

It is time to start thinking about how we can improve the program for next
year, and my idea is to start the mentoring program EARLY.  Rather than plan
on having mentor/mentee pairs plan to meet for the first time at state
convention, why not take the exact opposite approach?  Let's match
mentors/mentees prior to state convention.  In my mind, it is easier to stay
in touch with someone you have a pre-existing relationship with as opposed
to someone who you have never met.

I hope that many of you can make the call tomorrow evening at 7 PM Central.
The number is 805-360-1000.  The passcode is IABS (4227).

I appreciate you all,

Rose

Sent from my iPad