[il-talk] Audio Description on TV

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 02:49:06 UTC 2014

They have been adding AD movies and other shows  lately on channel 2 and a
few on Turner Classic movies too!    Like, on Channel 2, they have Crimanal
minds and CSI Audio Described!  And the other day on TBS, The Wizard of OZ
was even AD, and Home alone!  Other movies on TBS are AD, if you look for
them too!       It's nice to see more shows being AD on TV!    Sincerely,
Linda