[il-talk] FW: I have an item for the auction

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 22:57:20 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Hansen [mailto:programdirector at wzrdchicago.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:53 PM
To: David Meyer
Subject: I have an item for the auction

Hi Dae,

I have an item to offer.  The highest bidder can come up to WZRD radio and
do a part of my slot, of course under my direction.  It has to be when I am
there.  I give a crash course of how to do things. I know a guy that is a
Wizard that oes this as a part of a fund raiser and he shows them what to
do.  One thing, NO ipads or other devices.  The lucky bidder should bring
cd's and vinyl or cassettes to use.  Also, try to stay from trditional
mainstream music that is heard on just about every other station in the
market.  Also bring any reading materials that they might want to read on
air.  Braille materials, paper and/or electronic are welcome.  And once
again, this is for the highest bidder.

Good luck

--
Sincerely, Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com For truly independent
freeform radio checkout WZRD 88.3 FM in Chicago and on line at