[il-talk] another auction item

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 12 19:15:59 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Well well, we have another auction item.  This one is for all of you
Blackhawk historians out there?  Bobby Hull might well have been the
greatest Blackhawk in the 1960's.  I believe he was the first person in the
history of the National Hockey League to score 50 goals in 50 games.  Thanks
to an anonymous doner, we have for the highest bid, a hockey puck
autographed by Bobby Hull along with a certificate of authenticity.  This
great piece of Chicago sports memorabilia can be yours if the bid is right.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President