[il-talk] Sunday, Dec 21 7pm, next Spring Seminar Planning teleconference

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:03:53 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone who called into the Spring Seminar Planning Meeting we
just wrapped up. This Spring Seminar is rolling along (or springing into
life, choose your metaphor).

Please feel free to call into our next teleconference
sunday, December 21st at 7pm
as always, 805-360-1000 code 6324 (NFBI)
(also posted on the NFBI calendar: http://nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)

Glenniii

PS: check our calendar for upcoming events, like tomorrow, Ferris Wheel
Chapter is having their Christmas Party, and this Sunday, At Large is
having our monthly meeting (last one before the holidays)

Hope to talk to you all there!

-Glenn Moore III
Secretary,
"Live the Life You Want"   www.NFBofIllinois.org   www.nfb.org