[il-talk] Tiny Challenge

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:59:38 UTC 2014

Hi NFBI,

You all know me.  I'm usually super excited and enthusiastic.  But I can
only do so much cheerleading.

Guys, we're a huge state with a big membership. I see you all posting on
this list all the time.  *Please, *I need you to write you Representatives
and Senators.  I have sent you the email addresses.  I have sent you the
messages to send.  Do you need anything else?  Are you confused?

4 emails to Representatives and Senators is not enough.  It will take you
like 5 minutes at the very very most.  Please don't let me down.

Please cc me on your emails to your Representatives and Senators.  If you
already sent them, please forward them to me.

Happy writing,

Rose