[il-talk] Tiny Challenge

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 00:18:09 UTC 2014

I agree. I know that even people on federal legislation have not all copied Rose on letters they have written. Please let's get moving on this guys. Illinois used  to lead the charge.

Man.  I also see that some of you who attended our Washington seminar have not written  yet. Please write your Congressman.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone