[il-talk] Question about Digital tape with a wire?

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 25 13:11:23 UTC 2014

Good morning Frederationists!    I recently received a Digital tape  from Hadley that came with a wire that had a, like, USB part at one end, and another part on the other end!  The tape itself had a rubber bump on the top front of the tape, so I couldn’t put it into the Digital player!  I’m having trouble puttint the wire in the tape and the other in the player!    Can any one tell me how to put the wire properly in the player and the tape?    I thought the tape was supposed just go into the player!  I didn’t know there’s now a wire that you use with it too?    Thanks!       Sincerely, Linda