[il-talk] new user update

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Fri Jan 17 10:21:01 UTC 2014

No, mine isn't foldable, but comes with its own soft case, and is very slim and portable. The keys are very close together though if you're not used to it. I've had it for a while and it's only because I'm relying on it more to type for long stretches at a time that I've  grown used to it.
 There are many types of keyboards out there, you'll have to see what you feel most comfortable with while you're getting used to your phone.  I bought it to learn the iPod before I got my phone, so the phone was a breeze.
Sent from my iPhone