[il-talk] getting a hold of the RTA

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 00:09:52 UTC 2014

Hello all: I’m sure some of you will get this at convention. Hopefully, it is going well. This morning, I attempted to call Pace to have them fax my Pace elligibility to the Victor Valley Transportation ADA service here in Victorville, CA where I am currently living. I called (800)554-7599. AFter talking to a person, I was dirrected to call (847)364-7223. After talking to five people, (all very nice) I was finally told to call the RTA number (312)663-4357 to get this done. I spoke to a supervisor to complain about this as well. When I finally called the RTA, I was able to speak with the right person. The reason I bring this up is that As I realize most of you might know to call the RTA directly, I felt that there are probably some of you out there (especially in the Chicago area) who might not know this. Also, I guess I needed to vent a little bit about this because I had to talk to eight different people before I could do a simple thing like getting my elligibility application faxed out here.

Again, I hope the convention goes well.