[il-talk] update on my dad

Gina Falvo falvog at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:00:27 UTC 2014

It's tough to see our elderly parents change for worse. Hang in there Leslie. You're right enjoy them while we can. My mom is 90; there's not much except pills. She sleeps a lot day and night. I made homemade gnocchi boy is mom in for a surprise as much as me. She was a good cook who taught me how. Gina

Sent from my iPhone