[il-talk] Red Light Violation

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:26:08 UTC 2014

Since I work for the city, why don't you give me a call off-line.

Live the life you want.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois,President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Pattischang at gmail.com
Www.nfbofillinois.org
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2014, at 3:49 PM, "Nicholas S. Robertson via il-talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I continue to get these in the mail with an amount of around $200.  I've
gotten these twice now.  The first time, I sent them copies of my ID and
travel itinerary, as I was in Frederick, MD for training.  Has this happened
to anybody else?  What plan of action do I need to take to stop this.  I
have already proven to the City of Chicago that I do not drive a vehicle of
any kind.  Thanks for the help.  I hope you all have a great day!

Nicholas S. Robertson

Cell: 641.660.2475