[il-talk] Red Light Violation

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:32:20 UTC 2014

Blindness is not the issue. Red light tickets are issued to the owner of the vehicle. The city thinks you own a vehicle. Call me so we can focus on the right issues.

Live the life you want.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois,President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Pattischang at gmail.com
Www.nfbofillinois.org
Sent from my iPhone