[il-talk] Nuance pdf converter

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 23:27:54 UTC 2014

I am a fan of this product.  It works 500% better than that Adobe
converter.  I have had very few errors.  The Adobe converter is full of
conversion errors.  Matter of fact, I will be going back and read all of
those articles that did not translate correctly.  Thank you for the
recommendation.

See you Saturday

Robert H.