[il-talk] Reader or personal assistant.

Glenn Moore III glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 10:45:34 UTC 2014

Good morning all, I wanted to let you guys know that a friend of mine in Chicago would like to know if anyone on the list or someone you know was looking to hire a reader (her educational background/field of study is psychology/social services and has experience as a reader) or personal assistant, she is specifically hoping to work for a client who are blind or with a disability. She is available for a flexible schedule.

If you are interested please let me know off list.
847-899-9801 or you can contact her directly at cathgp at gmail.com
thanks
GlennIII