[il-talk] Fwd: information from your organization

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:17:51 UTC 2014

Is there anyone who can cover this opportunity?

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mona Webber <mwebber at elmhurstacademy.com>
Date: March 31, 2014 at 11:16:20 AM CDT
To: pattischang at gmail.com
Subject: information from your organization

Dear Ms. Gregory-Chang,
Hello, My name is Mona Webber and I'm an assistant director/teacher at Elmhurst Academy. Our school serves children birth through kindergarten. I wanted to reach out to you and see if you or anyone from your organization can come out to our school and do a presentation for the Preschool and Kindergarten students to promote blindness. Our school will be celebrating a special rights event in the coming weeks and we are reaching out to the community to promote this special event.
Please let me know if you can be of assistance or direct me to anyone who would.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warmest Regards,

Mona Webber
Assistant Director/Teacher
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning
212 West Lake St.
Elmhurst, IL 60126

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.