[il-talk] Braille is really Beautiful!

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:22:02 UTC 2014

Hello Linda,

I was so glad that you attended the convention. Your Braille skills really have improved so much. I look forward to seeing you at next year’s convention.  I hope you will participate  in Braille Is Beautiful.

Denise R. Avant
President National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.