[il-talk] NFBI AND IABS Boards

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Tue Nov 4 20:31:20 UTC 2014

Thank you Madam President

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denise Avant
via il-talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 7:59 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Nfb-i conference call Number; Illinois Association of
Blind Students List
Subject: [il-talk] NFBI AND IABS Boards

Hello everyone,

At our 2014 State convention, we elected new members to both the affiliate
and student boards. I am listing the members here for those of you who could
not attend. I will also send along the Illinois Association of Blind
Merchants.

NFBI Board
Denise R. Avant President (chicago Chapter) Debbie Kent Stein 1st Vice
President (Chicago chapter)

Leslie Hamric 2d Vice President (At Large Chapter) Glenn Moore  Secretary
(Chicago Chapter) Patti Chang Treasurer (Chicago Chapter) David Meyer
(Chicago Chapter) Bill Reif  (Ferris Wheel Chapter) Brian Sumner (Four
Rivers Chapter) Debbie Pittman (Chicago Chapter) Adrienne Falconer (IABS)
Jesse Rogers (IABM)

IABS Board

Brianna Lillyman President
Katie Leinum 1st  Vice President
Sarah Luna 2d Vice President

Julia Chang Secretary
Glenn Moore Treasurer
Debbie Kent Stein
Adrienne Falconer
Nadia Montanez

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois Live the life you
want.