[il-talk] Fwd: NFBI AND IABS Boards

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:53:09 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I have one slight correction to the student board. The secretary is Adrienne Falconer, and the general board seat is held by Julia Chang. Thanks Julia for bringing  this to  my attention. And Ed thanks for posting the IABM board  members as well.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.