[il-talk] Spring Planning Meeting tonight

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:49:33 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
We will have our first planning meeting for the 2015 TVI/student seminar. The meeting will be at 7 pm, and the call in number is 805-360-1000, and the code is 6324. All are welcome to call in.

The seminar is the weekend of April 17 and 18. We have our hotel. This past year, students from Indiana and Wisconsin joined our students in planning and participating in the student portion. We hope to include even more students from those states, and add Michigan and Minnesota.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.