[il-talk] November 11, 2014 Board Meeting Agenda

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 02:19:27 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Below you will find the agenda for the upcoming board meeting. Again, the meeting is November 11, 2014, and it will be at 8 pm, rather than 7 pm as i have to attend another meeting. The call in number is 805-360-1000, and the code is 6324. All are welcome.

November 11, 2014 Board Meeting Agenda
I. Approval of Minutes
A. August 30, 2014 minutes
B. September 14, 2014 minutes
II. The First Seven Joined Again
Our national President, Mark Riccobono is proposing that the first seven states, of which Illinois is one, host the 2015 national convention in Orlando. Some of you may recall that two years ago, three States, including Illinois were going to host the convention in Orlando. However, Florida wanted to play host. But this is special, as it is the 75th anniversary of the NFB. This is an exciting opportunity. And I hope that as many people from Illinois will attend convention, and participate in this event.
III. Old Business
IV. New Business
V. Adjournment
Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.