[il-talk] Ipad Mini raffle

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:10:46 UTC 2014

Hello all,
We now have less than 60 days before the drawing for the Ipad mini raffle closes. The closing date is January 5, 2015. Please assist us in selling raffle tickets for the raffle by encouraging your friends and family to take part. For more information, please go to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. Tickets are $5 each, and can be purchased from any NFBI member or by sending a check to the treasurer. However, you must obtain the buyer’s name, e-mail address, and telephone number, because the buyer must be registered electronically in order to have a chance to win. As the seller, you will also be registered as the seller. You will not have physical tickets, because we wanted to look for an accessible way to  conduct the raffle. But the buyer and seller do receive e-mail confirmations that tickets have been purchased. The winner will be picked by the computer on Jan. 10, 2015. Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.