[il-talk] AAPD 2015 Summer Internship

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:59:40 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Please distribute this far and wide!  I was an AAPD intern in 2013--it's a
great program!  If you have any questions, you can contact TaKeisha, but
also feel free to reach out to me as well!!

Rose

####

2015 AAPD Summer Internship Program

The application for the 2015 AAPD Summer Internship program is now
available. Interested parties who will be living in the Washington, DC area
during the 2015 summer and are a college student, graduate student, law
student, or recent graduate (within one year), should apply.

Please direct interested candidates to the Internship webpage <
http://www.aapd.com/aapdinternship>  to review program requirements and
submit an application.   If you have any questions about the 2015 program,
please contact TaKeisha (tbobbitt at aapd.com)