[il-talk] Washington seminar applications December 1, 2014

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:02:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,
The subject line says it all. Washington seminar applications are due to me no later than December 1, 2014 at midnight. So far, I have three applications. If you want to attend Washington seminar, you can find the application on our website ww.nfbofillinois.org <http://ww.nfbofillinois.org/>. The dates for Washington seminar are January 26-29. Please review the requirements carefully when applying. Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.