[il-talk] the NFBI Ferris Wheel Christmas Party

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 25 01:27:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

The NFBI Ferris Wheel Chapter, which serves the Springfield and
Jacksonville areas, will hold its Christmas party on Thursday 12/4 at
6:00 PM at Amber Jack Ale House, 3150 Chatham Rd. Springfield, IL.  Come
celebrate the upcoming holiday, meet members of the chapter, and learn
of our plans for the upcoming year as we continue to change what it
means to be blind in the Springfield and Jacksonville areas.
Amber Jack Ale House features a good variety of reasonably-priced food
and drinks.  Their web site is located at www.amberjackalehouse.com/

Come join us for a good time and some good fellowship.

Cordially,
Bill Reif, President
NFBI Ferris Wheel Chapter