[il-talk] the NFBI Ferris Wheel Christmas Party

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 01:31:17 UTC 2014

I would love to come but will be travelling to Baltimore to attend our board mtg.

Have an awesome time.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org