[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] certificate orders

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Tue Nov 25 07:23:47 UTC 2014

That song is cute (smile).

-----Original Message-----
From: Iabs-talk [mailto:iabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David
Meyer via Iabs-talk
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 6:40 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: IABS-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Iabs-talk] certificate orders

Well, my last little song did not nudge too many of you, so let me try
again.

You better go shop, that way you won't cry.

You better go shop I'm telling you why, Manna cards are coming to town.

So please make a list and please check it twice.

Certificate gifts are really quite nice.

Manna cards are coming to town.

You can give them when it's daytime.

You can give them when it's night.

You can give them to your family, that will really make things right.

So!  You better go shop, that way you won't cry.

You better go shop I'm telling you why, Manna cards are coming to town.

Everyone, please don't spend too much time groaning over this effort.  This
song could truly be a masterpiece, if the purchase is right.

Remember, Santa needs your help by December 1.  You may give Santa a helping
hand by sending your orders to David Meyer at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net or by
calling 708-606-7091.

Don't delay, order today!David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President