[il-talk] Refreshable Braille display

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:36:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking around for a refreshable Braille display that is both small and
relatively inexpensive (though I know these gadgets are universally pricey).
Can anyone make any recommendations?  So far the best candidate (I think)
that I've identified from my research has been the Focus 14.  I'd be happy
to receive anyone's input, and again the criteria are price and size (i.e.,
I'm interested in a display that has 14 cells or fewer).  Please anyone feel
free to refer me to another discussion list if you know of one that would be
better for queries of this nature.

Many thanks,
Andrew