[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:10:30 UTC 2014

Hello fellow federationists,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope all of you are enjoying this day of thanks with your families and friends. I am thankful to be associated with such a wonderful organization, and have great friends as a result. Enjoy the upcoming holiday season. I’m sure Dave Meyer would want me to remind you guys about the certificate order. Gift cards make wonderful stocking stuffers and presents.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want